This site is made available for registration of Contractors only. Users’ access to and use of this web site for registration is subject to Rivers State Public Procurement Law, its Regulations, Policies and all other polices regulating this website.
Note: Registering on this site does not, whether expressly or impliedly, amount to an award of contract by the Government of Rivers State or any of its agencies, and would not be held liable for any loss or otherwise incurred in the process of this registration exercise.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Other than the document you may voluntarily upload on the Website, the RSBoPP and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and materials contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. The User is granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions You are restricted from the following: 1. Performing any other function with this Website other than for registration purposes; 2. Using this Website in: a. a manner that could cause damage to this Website; b. any way that will negatively affect other user’s access to this Website; c. a manner contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity 3. Malicious data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; 4. Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper working of this Website; 5. Bypass or attempt to bypass any measures the RSBoPP may use to prevent or restrict access to this Website; 6. Violating any intellectual property rights of the RSBoPP or any third party; 7. Interfering with or to circumvent the security features of this service; 8. Using this service contrary to the applicable laws and regulations or in any way that causes, or may cause harm to this Website, any person or business entity. The RSBoPP reserves the right to terminate your use of this service for violating any of the prohibited uses. Certain areas of this Website may be restricted from access by you and the RSBoPP may further restrict access to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website is confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
5. Link to Third Party Sites/Services This Websites may contain link to other websites. These linked sites are not under the control of the RSBoPP and you agree that RSBoPP is not liable for the contents of any linked sites or link contained in any linked sites.
6. Electronic Communications By the use of this Website, you consent to receive electronic communication from the RSBoPP and that you agree to all agreements, notices, disclosures, other communication and certificates be provided electronically, via email on this website or other electronic means which satisfy any legal requirement, for a written communication.
7. No warranties Your use of and access to this Website or contents posted by third parties is at your sole risk. This Website is provided for informational purposes only on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILBALE” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. This Website makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Contents. The User assumes all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of this Website and its Content. Additionally, nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as providing business consultation or advice to you other than advice to successfully register as a Contractor to do business with the State Government.
8. Limitation of liability On no event shall the RSBoPP, nor any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and the RSBoPP, including its officers, directors, employees or representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
9. Indemnification You shall indemnify RSBoPP to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms or from the use of this Website.
10. Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such invalidity shall not render these Terms invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. General Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RSBoPP and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related matters contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RSBoPP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. This site is made available for registration of Contractors only. Users’ access to and use of this web site for registration is subject to Rivers State Public Procurement Law, its Regulations, guidelines and Policies. Registration on this site does not, whether expressly or impliedly guarantee or amount to an award of contract by the Government of Rivers State or any of its agencies. Consequently, the Rivers State Government or any of its agencies shall not be held liable for any loss or otherwise incurred either before or after the registration process by any contractor or person howsoever described. Specifically, applicants are advised to note that registering on this platform, as a potential service provider or contractor to the Rivers State Government or any of its agencies, should not be construed and it is not: i. an invitation to tender or bid for a contract; or ii. an offer of intent to award contract; or iii. an award of or assurance of award of contract
13. Assignment The RSBoPP is permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms after due notification to you. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms without first obtaining a written permission from RSBoPP.
15. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution Your use of this Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. However, in the event of any dispute, arising from refusal of RSBoPP to register you on this Website or any other issues relating to the use of this Website, you shall immediately notify the RSBoPP of the existence of such situation. To this end, the Parties shall use their best efforts to settle the dispute, claim or question They shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties.